Thursday, June 25, 2009

i feel till i don't.

thanks to the people around me, i'm back up again.

i don't feel like psoting emo stuff but i can't help it. haha. it's like whenever i feel like posting it's actually the times when i feel emo. my blog is so screwed. sometimes i wonder if anyone actually reads this stuff? haha. actually there are some who care out there. during marina barrage performance i was pretty shocked when jon msged me about my sad posts and asked me to cheer up. thanks jon.


i was busy with marina barrage performance. didn't study much last week.
i need to study for two papers for next week.
next week is the week school reopens.
i'm having hospice drama rehearsal. but we're not really doing much.
drama performance somewhere in august.
gonna have many more rehearsals when school reopens.
i'm having dance committee meeting today.

havent planned what i wanna tell the comm. though i know there are lots to talk.
i've been thinking about what tbg is gonna be like this sunday. and who i'd be going there with.
i suddenly miss shermain.
i'm wondering why clem isn't repying my msg.
i havent read my bible today.

i'm feeling cold.



i've been analyzing my emotions constantly these days. something i know someone won't do. something i dont know if i should be doing. but if i don't i'd feel empty. and very messy. i feel like eating fish and chips now. haha.



someone just taught me some stuff about love.
'love is suffering. love is patient. love is sacrifice.'
i realise i havent really been knowing how to love. do we all?
so easy to talk about, so easy to think about, so hard to do it.

you know i've been feeling quite heavy. even though i think i lost weight. but heavy as in, there's so many things to carry on my shoulders. i'm not that tired. but i've been really lazy to carry these stuff. and dragging it around. i haven't felt light for a very long time. there're so many datelines to meet. i wonder if time is almost up for me now. probably that's my worry. time. time will tell many many things.

God will show it through time. all the decisions i make and made. God will tell me through time. if it's right.

No comments: