Saturday, August 1, 2009

i realise everyday.

my throat hurts so bad. as though the skin inside my throat has been scrubbed by a scrub or something. these few weeks many things have happened in this little life of mine.

1) i realise im an ESFP. though i know through all that i'm going through, im gonna turn J soon.
2) i opened up to a classmate, almost everything about me. everything that made me to who i am now.
3) i realise, a person's experience and family background makes up the whole of someone's character. and siblings play a big big part.
4) i'm too stubborn.
5) i realise wearing high heels isn't a very nice thing.
6) i lack sleep once again.
7) i bought a little pink netbook. but am too lazy to go configure. i don't even have microsoft office. hahaha.

next week ive a total of 5 assignments due. but at the end of next week, pkc retreat. probably thats what i can look forward too. just pure rest and relax. and fun of course. finally. i'm still wondering if i should leave retreat on sat night to go for ezzat's party. mm. i'll decide when the time comes la. haha. i saw randee when i was out with clem today. it was so hilarious seeing her in the middle of no where.

i better go sleep now, trying to download adobe flash so i can watch vids on youtube. ugh, it's been half an hr but it's still at 33%!! think i'll just leave my netbook on for the night. haha. grace wants me to wear green tmr. but the only green i have is, my exze tshirt? haha. o well. nights my lovely world. it's been a great day today. (:

No comments: